9 Secrets for Living the Fit Life
If living the ‘fit life’ were easy, everybody would do it. Most often it requires a change of lifestyle and is hard work. Being fit and healthy will help us live a longer, happier and more fulfilled life. It helps you get better sleep, increases energy levels and minimises trips to the doctor. Most importantly, it helps provide a sense of well being that comes from knowing you and your body are functioning at 100%. I encourage you to give it your best shot (no one is perfect) because the benefits of living a fit life are endless.
Here are the 9 secrets for living the fit life.
- Set a measurable and attainable goal
- Exercise for at least one hour a day
- Eat foods from every food group daily
- Limit your consumption of sugar, saturated fats and salty foods
- Drink more water
- Get your beauty sleep
- Reduce your stress levels
- Let go of negative people from your life
- Purge negativity from your life
I don’t expect you to implement all of these at once, but l do encourage you to make a conscious effort to improve one the areas you may be slacking in. I am always working on getting more sleep, drinking more water and reducing my stress levels. We will always be a work in progress. Stay focused, believe in yourself and you can achieve anything!
Keep living the fit life!